Goofbay.com and ebay scam
I found out this morning that all my sales on Ebay are registered on a site in britain called Goodfbay.com - it doesn't matter what you sell, how much you sell, or don't sell, and it doesn't matter what you charge for shipping on Ebay - all those details including how much you made in any given month and how much you charged for shipping along with the photos of your items are displayed right there on goodfbay.com
If you don't believe me go to goofbay.com and tap in your ebay ID and you will see the financial details of every thing you have ever sold. It will also list the details of how much your sales brought in for any given month. When I complained about this invasion of privacy to Ebay this morning they said that goofbay.com was not an affiliate of theirs and they had never heard of this company and would investigate. But goofbay.com IS an affiliate in the sense that Ebay pays Goodfbay for every customer that it sends its way. Despite this, there is a disclaimer on the bottom of Goofbay's home page that says it is not connected with Ebay!
I am sick to death of Ebay selling my privacy in this way. It was a shock to see all my financial details displayed and my photographs. Goofbay could only have got this information from Ebay. This means that no one who sells on ebay is safe or has any right to privacy - their sales figures will be displayed on goofbay for all to see. You can go to goofbay and tap in the ebay ID of any dealer and - hey presto - their details will instantly come up in a few seconds.
Ebay NEVER warned its sellers about this facility. It IS an invasion of privacy. And I have made a complaint this morning but I doubt it will get anywhere. But, if anyone reading this agrees with me, that our financial sales figures should not show up anywhere - least of all on a site in Britain - then please complain to Ebay, this is not right what they're doing.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "whiteivy13 - sold me a cookie jarrr. It arrived SMASHED into several pcs I sent photos of it still in her shipping box. I complained to ebay also emailed them..."
- "http://www.ioffer.com/users/stylebay This person appears to be very friendly , will give you good deal, the tracking number appears to be invalid , then she says it got lost somewhere in..."
- "With hundreds of complaints on multiple sites http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/bidcactus-c239430.html, Bidcactus.com has to be one of the biggest and most proliferated auction scams in existence today. Upon Closer review and examination it..."
- "I purchased a new in ground pool and concrete patio around the pool from Leisure Tech NY late last year. The work is beyond terrible. Their work is sloppy and..."
- "$1300 later and still paying them off.. I have heavy pots that are horrible for washing, don't even try touching the handles, you will burn yourself significantly.. something chef world..."
- "DON'T GO TO BOB'S DISCOUNT FURNITURE!!!! They don't stand by their product. Once it was delivered. Anything wrong is customer's fault. The technicians are trained to report one evaluation -..."
- "Ya in cash delivery no problem,bought a lot of stuff and have been a costumer long time..It my first time to have a returned item and requested for a change..."
- "Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product. On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was..."
- "I ordered two dresses back in July. I just received the second one and it is terrible! I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems..."